Monday, February 11, 2008

What's New?

Photobucket


There are a lot of things keeping me busy lately. First, and foremost, my son is into EVERYTHING. He's a busy little fella and keeps me running from one end of the house to the other. I find myself saying *No* and *Don't Touch* pretty much all day long.

In my spare time (ha!) I'm creating jewelry and scarves, managing two shops, photographing, listing, promoting, advertising, making trips to the post office, etc. I'm also trying to blog more!

I am starting two new jewelry collections, which should be unveiled very soon! I can't wait to share what I've been working on with wire and beads!

In the meantime, I am having an awesome sale on scarves through the end of February. BOGO1/2 means you buy one scarf and get one 1/2 off. It's a really great deal! Check out my scarf section and save today...Merka's Scarves

I will be in the Handbook to Handmade Volume IV, which comes out in March. I am hoping to make the front cover, but will be happy enough with the two pages I get inside the publication. This book was developed by Timothy Adam. To see what cool things Timothy does with metal, check out his Etsy shop here...Timothy Adam Designs

Here is a link so you can find out more about the book...Handbook to Handmade Blog

I'm also in the process of getting the supply store fully functional with all your designing needs. Don't forget about my contest....see the previous post for details.

Finally, starting next Monday, I will be doing a bi-weekly artist feature!!! Exciting stuff.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

And you say you don't have time to exercise...you do it all day!

So excited about you being in the Etsy book. That's fabulous!
Good luck choosing your photos as I found it almost impossible...so many great pieces you have to choose from to represent your amazing work.