Friday, April 11, 2008

Customer Appreciation Treasury

Photobucket

I'd like to take a moment to thank all my wonderful customers. I truly appreciate all your support of my craft. Thank you for allowing this stay-at-home mama to add a little to the family income. Your encouragement allows me to do something that I absolutely love doing...creating beautiful jewelry for you.

Above is a thumb of the treasury I created on Etsy. I wish I could have included all my wonderful friends and customers. Please show your love and support for these great artists by clicking on the treasury and visiting their own Etsy shops...

Treasury

Love ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous treasury! Such a nice theme- We love ya!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful theme Jen!
We love you and your designs to pieces :)

Anonymous said...

Aw! This was truly a wonderful thought! Beautiful treasury, too! Your goodies Kick BUTT! HOT MAMA! xxoo :)

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for the Treasury and Blog love Merka!!! You know I love ya right back!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen - you are so incredibly AWESOME!! What a sweetie!! Love you, too!! xo Bee

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful treasury... nice job!