Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekly Inspiration Photo..Be Wild! Be Crazy!

Photobucket

As each day passes and my son gets older (he's 19 months now!) I find that not only am I teaching him things, he is teaching me as well. My most prized masterpiece to date, he's truly become one of my greatest inspirations.

He is a willful and spirited child who is sometimes too smart for his (or my) own good! But he has a real knack for being goofy and his fits of uncontrollable laughter make for some great therapy. It is, afterall, the best medicine :)

He teaches me daily that it's okay to let loose, roll around on the floor, and laugh so hard your sides hurt. This is living and it rocks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo handsome!!! just look at those eyes!! Makes me smile!

Andrea Baker said...

Exactly!! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

And he is tooooo adorable!!

Amanda said...

I LOVED reading that Jennifer!!!! Definitely made me smile :) Great picture of Camden!!!!

New England Quilter said...

What a little cutie! Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little dud!!! Children is what makes it all worth while, when ever I am down I try to spend time with my grandson!!

modelt30 said...

That baby is the cutest! You are so lucky. Enjoy.