Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weekly Inspiration Photo!

Photobucket

Lately I've been working really hard on promoting, advertising, networking, and making sure I visit my eBay groups, Etsy groups, MySpace, Facebook, Flickr, Blogger, Talent Database, etc. that I've totally neglected the creative part of my job. And not only that, but I've not taken much time for me and my family. As we strive to succeed, especially in such a competitive environment, it's easy to get tunnel vision and not see what's really important.

This photo was taken on another recent trip to the WNC Nature Center where I spent the day with my husband and son. We had a great time and it felt fantastic to be out in the sun and away from the computer! I share it with you as a reminder to have fun. Play. Live, laugh, love. You'll have no regrets.

AND taking time for yourself and your family will really get the creative juices flowing. Trust me, I'm full of crafty ideas :)

6 comments:

Gracie Bird said...

Great advice! It is all too easy to get swept up in the "business end" of the creative process, isn't it.

Amanda said...

I agree with you and Gracie....fabulous advice Jen.

Thanks so much for sharing that photo of the cute bear! Love it!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

That is soooo true!!! great photo and thanks for sharing! Michelle

hy said...

great photo!
xoxo
mary jane

www.maryjanefrances.etsy.com

Leah said...

so true! great post & good advice.

New England Quilter said...

OMG I love the Bear - he is too sweet!! I am taking this week to spend with my family - I can't wait!!